Dragon marked by Jaymin Eve

Serie : Super Natural Prison #1
Author: Jaymin Eve
Genre: Upper YA/NA Paranormal Romance

Synopsis

There are supernatural prisons hidden across the globe. Contained within these fortresses are some of the deadliest criminals from the five supernatural races: vampire, shifter, fey, magic users and demi-fey.
Jessa Lebron, twenty-two, has spent her entire life in Stratford, Connecticut, one of the gateway towns adjoining these prisons which protect the fortified borders. She’s a wolf shifter, and her father leads the town council. She learns that much of her life has been hidden from her, secrets which threaten to tear apart the very fabric of her world. Especially the biggest secret of them all.
She is dragon marked.
Jessa only knows what she’s been told about the dragon marked, that they are dangerous and must be eliminated to prevent the rise of the dragon king, the powerful warmonger who had his head removed a thousand years ago. So now Jessa's on the biggest hit list of all. Dragon mark hunters are lethal and her only hope to evade detection is to keep the energy contained.
As more secrets unfold she finds herself locked up in Vanguard, the notorious American supernatural prison. Thankfully she’s not alone. Braxton, the dragon-shifter has her back. Together they must survive long enough to free themselves and the other dragon marked.
Because it’s time for the dragon marked to rise.

Review
“I received this from netGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

I’ve read too many paranormal books, and I’ve seen all kind of them. That’s why it’s hard for one to impress me in any way. However this one exceeded my expectation, I’m literarily in love, and very pumped to pick up the next one!

This book has that touch of originality in it, it’s hard to gather all the supernatural in one book and give them enough balance that no one would shadow the other.

I found the plot twists very interesting, even unexpected at times, by mid story I found myself on the edge of my seat and Impatient for what’s next.

As for the love interest in this one, love triangle... quadrangle? it might even be in every angle .I can’t decide. But it’s so humorous that you can’t get annoyed by it.

I don’t ship that often but I stand with the dragon and I’m committed.

Guys READ IT!! You’ll understand!

Overview

Overall, There’s Humor, snark, love, betrayal, drama, friendship, family, Odd attraction. You’ll be constantly entertained.

Available at: