Sex,Snow & Mistletoe By Laura Barnard

Book: Sex,Snow & Mistletoe
Publication date : October 27th, 2015
Author: Laura Barnard
Edition: Kindle, 34 pages

Summary

Melinda is already having a crappy Christmas. Forced to attend some snotty bitch's wedding is not the way to start out the holidays. But when a car crash pushes her into the path of a handsome stranger she's glad to follow his snowy, sexy and seductive path. But is he too good to be true? And will she make it to the wedding before her best friend loses her mind with worry?

Review

“I received this eCopy from the author in exchange for an honest review. As Always This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

I deeply enjoyed this short story; I’m still chuckling over the silliness of it.

It’s not about how predictable this short story is (because it is) but about the sweetness of it, the humor, sarcasm, and probably the passion between the two main characters.

Gaah, I’m still recovering, now I want more of Melinda and mysterious sexy guy.

If you’re looking for something Christmassy, short, passionate…then this little story is your perfect fix.

Trust me; it’ll leave a long lasting smile on your face for the rest of your day!

Now the reason why I haven’t given this a 5 STARS is because it was (at times) a little bit exaggerated, but enough to exasperate me. Otherwise I liked it very much.

About Author

Laura Barnard lives in Hertfordshire, UK and writes romantic comedy or 'chick lit' as its so often described. In her spare time she enjoys drinking her body weight in tea, indulging in cupcakes the size of her face and drooling over hunks like Jamie Dornan, Ryan Gosling and Leo Dicaprio.

She enjoys wearing yoga pants and reading fitness magazines while sitting on the sofa eating chocolate. She's a real fan of the power nap and of course READING!

She writes not to get rich or famous, but because she LOVES writing. Even if one person tells her they enjoyed her book it makes the midnight typing worth it!

Current Order Links: