Legend Audible by Marie Lu

Legend - Marie Lu

Author: Marie Lu

Narrator: Mariel Stern (as June) , Steven Kaplan (as Day)

Publisher: Penguin Audio

Edition: Audio CD, Unabridged Retail Edition

Published: November 29th 2011

OMG, why am I always late to these fandoms ??!!

« Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything's possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.»

WHY HAVEN’T I READ THIS BOOK EARLIER??!! (Listening to this, is waay much better)

Day’s voice while flirting or having that devil may care attitude is…. Gaah No appropriate words (looked up the narrator, and he’s about 50-60 yrs old O.o better not describing it) *blush*

Anyway this book is amazing, like it had such an epic concept, oh my I’m still on withdrawal I need to listen to the next now (already started it).

This is a dystopian trilogy set on this futuristic world where America is divided into two the Republic of America (supposedly the good guys) and the colonies (which are the rebellious guys and supposedly bad). And it’s told from a dual point of view : Day the most wanted criminal in America and June the prodigy, she is being groomed for success in the Republic's highest circles.

Now, when I started listening to this book I didn’t read the synopsis, I just knew the general idea above.

And I guess I should have, so I wouldn’t be affected on Matias's death. OMG that killed me.

I wasn’t even 10% in the book and I already started aching and crying like a baby.

The narration and writing was soo good that I couldn’t help but get unvested in the story.

This book would make such an incredible movie; it’s perfect, not too long and visually exciting.

The none stop action; break out scenes, leaps, stunts, the whole book is exciting.

And not only that, but it had the most strong, intelligent, logical main characters. I’m looking forward to prodigy, and what it has in store for me. *EXCITED*