Winter’s Bride By Nellie C Lind

Winter's Bride - Nellie C. Lind

Synopsys:

The Winter Lord is a man like no other. He rules the world together with the Summer Lady, thThe e Autumn Lord and the Lady of Spring. That alone says that the Winter Lord is the wrong man to fall in love with, but Dawn loves him anyway.

The last thing Dawn expects is to be placed inside the Winter Lord's prison because of a minor dispute. When he visits her and asks her to marry him, Dawn knows that nothing will ever be the same again. Her entire world is put into a spin, but soon, she realizes that things aren't as they should be. The Winter Lord is hiding something, and when the truth is revealed, she understands that only one thing can save her life ...
Love.

Review:

I really enjoyed this one, I love happy endings and a book full of romance!

"I was sent an E-Copy directly from the author; this has in no way affected my review or its content."

This is an adult fantasy romance, winter’s Bride book one in The Elders of the Seasons

series.

I finished this book a week ago, I really can’t find time to sit and actually write instead of constantly daydreaming about my reads shakes head college really isn’t an easy step in life… trust me (especially for future engineers ;) )

Moving on, I was warned by the author, and it’s my turn to warn you that this is in fact a hot steamy romance, but in my opinion it wasn’t that explicit, instead (intimate interaction aside) I found it really cute .

Dawn is a very honest character, her innocence is shown from the very first page so you can’t get annoyed by her decision nor her feeling (yes they are a bit over the top but still understandable) but it’s clear she’s not dumb but ruled by her feelings for the big bad lord. Still adorable.

The most intriguing and confusing character in this book was the Autumn lord, I can’t decide if his action/ thinking is sane or if he was faking it. Like, WHAT ? (O.o)

He seems to understand but doesn’t act on it or do it in a complete unlogical dumbest way possible…. (but* whispers* he’s hot, and has the attitude so I want to know more) the guy is difinitly something and I’m glad his story is next. It’s going to be better than this one I can tell.

The story had a steady pace, nothing was rushed but was presented event after another, there isn’t much to the story but you still get attached to these characters. it was beautifully written that even if you see it coming it still hurts, like really bad, It got my heart aching for a couple of chapters and some others got it to almost burst from happiness.

About author:

Nellie C. Lind

Nellie C. Lind was born in Poland and moved to Sweden when she was 5 years old. Today she lives in Stockholm with her son. She runs a publishing house for a living, makes book covers and writes paranormal romance, fantasy and sci-fi books for adults. It's all about hot angels, gods, cyborgs and a lot of love!

Website: http://nellieclind.com/