Winter Wolf by Rachel M. Raithby

Winter Wolf (A New Dawn Novel Book 1) - Rachel M Raithby

synopsys:

Katalina Winter was prepared for life to change when she turned eighteen—but she never expected to actually change.

Learning that her birth parents were purebred wolf shifters is shocking enough. Now she’s expected to take her place in their unfamiliar world. Caught between two warring packs, Katalina must learn fast. One pack, led by the father she has only just met, wants to control her—and the other one wants her dead.

However, there is one bright spot to shifting, and his name is Bass Evernight. Tall, dark, and oh-so-handsome, Bass is the wolf that Katalina craves. He’s also strictly forbidden: a member of Dark Shadow, Bass is the son of her father’s mortal enemy. Yet deep down inside, Katalina’s new primal instincts howl that Bass is her mate. Can their love bring an end to the brutal war that has raged for so long, or will it spark the fighting around them into an all-consuming fire?

Review:

“I received this book from netGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

This was a very light hearted and easy read, I enjoyed it quite alright, and I actually read it in just two sitting! That’s rarely happens with me anymore but the easy writing and the flow of the story just barely kept me from a full night of sleep.

This book kept true to the werewolves’ world there was pack politics, mating, loyalty, action…. Just the whole package to what defines a great novel in this genre.

Plus the romance was not exaggerated nor was it boring; it was rightly balanced between the two main characters.

If you like paranormal reads mainly werewolf with a touch of sweet teenage romance who are trying to find themselves in their new paranormal life than this book is definitely for you to pick and Immediately !

Take a look and  Read Chapters