Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye

Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye: A Novel - Will Staehle, Tania del Rio

description:

Meet Warren the 13th, a cursed 12-year-old Victorian bellhop who’s terribly unlucky . . . yet perpetually optimistic, hard-working, and curious. Orphan Warren’s pride and joy is his family’s hotel, but he’s been miserable ever since his evil Aunt Anaconda took over the management. Anaconda believes a mysterious treasure known as the All-Seeing Eye is hidden somewhere on the grounds, and she’ll do anything to find it. If Warren wants to preserve his family’s legacy, he’ll need to find the treasure first—if the hotel’s many strange and wacky guests don’t beat him to it! This middle-grade adventure features gorgeous two-color illustrations on every page and a lavish two-column Victorian design that will pull young readers into a spooky and delightful mystery.

Writtenby: Tania del Rio  Illustratedby: Will Staehle

Review:

“I received this book from netGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

My first thought after I finished this book is: I love IT!

If my little sister or little cousins knew English I would’ve obliged them to read this book right this second!!

It was fun and exciting to follow young Warren on his treasure hunt, it wasn’t hard to guess what would happen next, but sometimes it completely threw me off the track and left me wondering, “How is the author going to solve this mess?”

This story was refreshing, but most importantly I liked the morals in this book and how warren made the right decisions even if they were not to his likings.
I really recommend this book to younger readers and older as well, go pick it up!.

Pre-Order links: