Your Beautiful Heart: 31 Reflections on Love, Faith, Friendship, and Becoming a Girl Who Shines - Lauren Scruggs, Jason Kennedy, Lisa Velthouse 2-2.5 STARS

“I received this book from netGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

This book is beautifully illustrated, I love the designed pages with meaningful quotes. A work of art!

But what disappointed me most wasn't exactly the content but the Lack of it. First hundred pages were either of inner sins or her friends/family's mistakes and wrongs.
I expected a deeper story, one who will move my feelings but the scattered story's here and there and different topic dimmed whatever excitement I had for this one.
I struggled through this book, I requested a copy from netgalley thinking that this is a 100% Memoir but it's like 30-45% personal and the rest is like a lesson in religion.

I couldn't get into this one at all. I wanted to. Really I did. It sounds so good. But I had to stop.( I haven't finished it I stopped around 180-185 Pages)

I have great respect for Lauren Suggs (for what she has been through and what she accomplished ) and I also respect all religions therefore I will not review that part of the book.