Faithful: (Fearsome Series Book 3)

Faithful: (Fearsome Series Book 3) - S. A. Wolfe 3-3.5 STARS

“I received this book from netGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is in no way affected my opinion of the book, or the content of my review.”

It’s a refreshing story, Hilarious, with a little touch of mystery.

Note:
This is in fact a standalone book that could be read without worrying of being spoiled.

Debrief

“a bombshell waitress who wants more. A former FBI agent who wants less … except for her.”
Imogene Walsh is the epitome of a hot confident and independent women with a hell of a mouth that could make guys run for the hills, she has encountered many losers in her life that she lost interest in the opposite sex, until the former FBI (hot dude) Cooper MacKenzie who seems unfazed by her unfiltered mouth.
Imogene is tired of ignoring her needs and wants therefore she decides to take a chance with her ever persisting man.
However, how could you give yourself completely if the one who possess your heart isn’t willed to de the same?!

Review:

I must start with the author’s great work on how she introduced the previous character of her first books without giving anything away and how she interviewed them for the benefits of her fans , I’m actually intrigued over both stories (drugs and mental illness is my kind of books).

The storyline was good and I quite enjoyed reading the book, it kept me very entertained.
Imogene is a hilarious character, I admit I have never laughed as much as I did with her, I loved her sincerity and loyalty and more importantly her unapologetic confident and ruthless opinionated thinking, however she is a little frustrating, I might have thought she had a personality disorder, she could go from snarky women who doesn’t tolerate a single fly to a teenage girl and sometimes a cry spoiled baby.
Her character development went very slowly and was extremely rushed over the end.
The chemistry and romantic moment gave this story bonuses, I loved how cooper could be understanding and can look past the front she made to protect her emotions.
Cooper can be very surprising and mysterious, I was amazed by what was revealed in the end (I thought; like Imogene, I had him all figured out but actually he completely changed my mind over him).
This couple was fighting for all the wrong reason, they’ve been arguing over the same argument for the second half of the story, I was like “Sit the kcuf down and just kcufing talk!”

I might’ve given it a 4 if I haven’t struggled to read some parts.